From all of us at Chord X, 𝘄𝗲’𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻! As you may know, earlier this month we released several new features to the #ChordXecoMax solution https://bit.ly/326lfdM on our platforms #ChordXharmoniX#ChordXharmoniX & #ChordXengineX#ChordXengineX, and we are pleased to hear all the positive feedback we have received so far!
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 #ChordXecoMax 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 is an accumulation of innovative features following the Chord X design process that fully meets our customers' needs. This solution illustrates Chord X's commitment to environmentally sustainable shipping and other sectors.
𝗖𝗜𝗜 - 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
- CII Rating (A - E) based on AER ()
- By Fleet Annual Rolling average
- By Vessel from 2019 until 2023 (projection) Per year and year to date
- Cumulative reduction % of CII Per year and year to date
- By Vessel from 2019 until 2023
𝗙𝘂𝗲𝗹 & 𝗘𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝘂𝘅𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀
- SFOC for Main Engine and Auxiliary Engines in metric tons per day (MT/day)
- FOC for Main Engine, Auxiliary Engines and Boilers in metric tons per day (MT/day)
- Total CO2 and SOX emission for the entire vessel in metric tons per day (MT/day)
At Chord X, we put experts together to spearhead the decarbonisation efforts in the maritime industry.